Verified Reviewer

3.9

Horrible experience with the management.

Checked in late and asked for late checkout. The night manager could not figure out the cash register and decided to comp my room.

Was awakened at 9 am by day manager asking me to come to front desk with id and credit card.

Told her that I would be up before I checked out.

About an hour later I was awoken again.

On my way out was misled to give her credit and was promptly charged for two days because I supposedly didn't have a late checkout and then told to leave.

Was forced to stand outside in the cold waiting for a cab.

TATIANA at the Manchester NH QUINTA IS THE RUDEST PERSON ON YOUR STAFF.

SAYING THE RIGHT WORDS WITHOUT THE RIGHT ATTITUDE MEANS NOTHING.

User's recommendation: Stay away from hotel until the management is teplaced.

La Quinta Inn Pros: Hotel itself.

La Quinta Inn Cons: Manager tatiana.

Location: East Hartford, Connecticut

Comments

#2097004

This happened 2 years ago okay. I used to live with my parents after my landlord kicked me out of my apartment because a parent was complaining that I was providing her underaged son with drugs and alcohol.

He was 14 and I admit that I was drinking and doing drugs with him. Then I went to live with my parents. They also kicked me out because i was using drugs and drinking. One day I asked my grandmother who lived with them for money to buy alochol and drugs.

She said no. Because i was desperate i used force to get her money. This is when my parents kicked me out. I needed them to cool down and come to their senses.

I needed that late checkout. All this was 2 years ago. My parents have still not come to their senses. I have been living in shelters for 2 years.

I get kicked out of shelter for using drugs and alcohol. I do not care about the rules and I was awaken at 9am. I do not gave a job and usually sleep in until 1 pm. I do drugs and drink until 3 in the morning.

The second time they woke me up was at noon. Since checkouts at 11 am I was charged an extra day.

I really needed to sleep and since my parents kicked me out close to midnight I couldn't sleep at all and needed the late checkout. Thus was the last of my money as I lost my job coming ti work intoxicated

#2096938

She was not rude, she told you no. You wanted a late check out. She said no, and you are mistaking that as rude.

#2096941
@PissedConsumer2096938

I don’t know who you are but you weren’t there I didn’t ask her for a late check out I asked The Night Manager for a late check out I was all I can say to one or two and your girlfriend woke me up at 9 AM

#2096961
@William S Vzv

Does not matter no is not the same as rude kid.

#2096983
@PissedConsumer2096961

Well if you read my complaint it has nothing to do with late checkout. Kid

#2096995
@William S Vzv

Your temper tantrum is about the late checkout. Stop denying it kid.

#2097006
@PissedConsumer2096995

Lol. It was about the two day charge for a single night that was supposed to be a comp.

And If I did not have a late checkout then still no reason to wake me before 12 checkout. The manager should not have been mad at me she should have been mad at her employee who identified himself as a manager and comped the room.

Not the guest. So stop with your little quips kid.

#2097009
@PissedConsumer2096995

Also I was charged two days and didn’t even have a key to my room I don’t know why you should be in charge one day I never had a key I couldn’t go in and out of my room the *** guy went down and open the door for us and never gave us a key because he couldn’t figure it out in the *** computer. That’s who should be charged or hear heard from or punished not the guest all right there kiddo

#2097012
@William S Vzv

You are the one acting like a kid,

La Quinta Inn Reviews