My girlfriend and I stayed at the 3500 Park Avenue West 80216 motel in Denver Colorado, last june 9, 2017.We stay at another La Quinta near the Red Rocks ampitheatre , but all were booked in that area for a busy concert week.

I checked online to see what was closest and most available. The Park Ave. had vacancies. The photos on their website must be 10 years old at least.

The interior of the room was dingy, and supposedly an non-smoking room. It smelled like ciggerette smoke, (both girlfriend and I are non-smokers), light bulbs out in the bathroom, toilet barely flushed and the sink wouldn't drain but a trickle. It was a one-time stay so we were in late and out early. The location is in the industial side of Denver, not more than 50 yards from the interstate and adjacent exits.

Very noisy. There were people drinking in the parking lot and getting very loud and obnoxious at 2:00 am. No police action, whatsoever. This place is GHETTO!

We always stay at La Quintas and this one has been by far the worst.Don't stay there, save your money.

Review about: La Quinta Inn Room.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: My money has already been spent and it would be unlikley that the coproration would do anything to reimburse me. Just post this to warn other consumers about a poor customer service and quality experince. .

I didn't like: Ground floor room patio dirty.

Had an Experience with La Quinta Inn?

Comments