Inmates for staff at the La Quinta on Preston Blvd. Bossier city.

The "housekeeping" was deplorable.

Beating on my door like the police at noon. That was the only thing besides, catty looks and running the hotel to were the MANAGER was cleaning the rooms and they were all in the lobby gossiping they did nothing. Unless I wanted to be woken to my door being knocked off the hinges...I had to keep the do not disturb sign in my key slot. No, request was ever fulfilled.

I had to wash my own sheets and towels. I had to clean my own bathtub, toilet etc. When I did say something I was given my own set of bedding and a broom to do it myself. I spent $700.

+ there repeatedly asked for them to "Please add that to my La Quinta rewards". Never happened. My room's alarm clock didn't work. My remote didn't work.

My bathroom light didn't work. The exterior: The housekeeping leaves a mound (yes MOUND) of trash in the back of the hotel 24/7 365. Also, anther resident told me SHE too was having issues with H.K. and a elderly guest was actually cleaning out the pool.

There's plenty more to say....but need I say more. This place was ridiculous.

taniatracy wrote the review because of "cruel and unusual treatment ganglike atmosphere b/c of staff." at La Quinta Inn. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $700 and wants La Quinta Inn to "an apology from the housekeeper. i want my rewards. i want them to change how things are there. also, a call from coroprate".

The most disappointing in user's experience was this was rediclous unexpectable. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by La Quinta Inn hotel atmosphere for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments