Overland Park, Kansas
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

We asked for a suite with a king size bed in Overland Park, Kansas.No suites were available we were told that there was only ONE king size bed room left.No cart was available to take our luggage to room.

We were told that people hide them in their rooms overnight ! So we made several trips. This is worst mattress I ever saw ! Look at the "drop off" on the side of the mattress.

I would have rolled out of the bed !I couldn't believe LaQuinta would actually allow that in one of their rooms !

Review about: Hotel Accommodation.

1.8
Quality of Food
Facilities and Services
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $104
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with La Quinta Inn?

Comments

You have some valid concerns here BUT you cannot blame the hotel for other guests keeping the luggage carts in their room. It is simply impossible to call every room and ask the guests if they have it. We honestly are way too busy to do that.

Riverside Resort And Casino - Riverside Hotel & Casino Review (LENGTHY!) Riverside Resort And Casino "This is a detailed review about Don Laughlin's Riverside Hotel and Casino in Laughlin Nevada. Visited on 7-11-16 to 7-14-16. Review written on 7-16-16. OVERALL RATING: 4/5 HOTEL ROOM: 4/5This was our..." Read more Great Wolf Lodge Room Review Great Wolf Lodge "Not sure why this website won't let me rotate my pics... but Stay away from GWL Grapevine. This Hotel is so cheap and poorly run. Literally the worst food I've..." Read more Candlewood Suites - Candlewood 600 Wonderworld Dr. San Marcos TX, 78666 Candlewood Suites " For being a Candlewood Suites I'm real disappointed with our experience here. First night I checked in it was late close to midnight and had a real exhausted day. The..." Read more Motel 6  123 Huckleberry Heights  Hannibal Missouri  63401 Motel 6 "1st photo is above the mirror/sink area when you walk in. The light hood is broke and filthy. 2nd photo where a water sprinkle system use to be. And also now..." Read more AILIHEN C8 Headphones with Microphone and Volume Control Ailihen "Ok, let me first say, I NEVER write reviews! But the seller followed up with an email and I have been so incredibly happy with these headphones that I decided..." Read more InterNations - Free membership of Internation rejected within 60 seconds of sending request - no basis InterNations "I am working as a director business operations in a multimillion dolar firm in India . I was invited by a friend who is an Internation member to join one..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Knights Inn is a dump Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "We checked in 5/19/2017 at 11pm at the 3223 Lincoln Ave South Bend IN and knew right away it was a mistake but had been on the road for 18hrs..." Read more 123Stores - Unethical Company - Misleading Advertisig 123Stores "I purchased the dinette set reflected in the picture below thru Amazon.com on 5/9/2017 for $389.27. The actual seller was 123Stores.com. When the delivery truck arrived, they only had one..." Read more