Featured Not resolved
1.8
Facilities and Services
Quality of Food

We asked for a suite with a king size bed in Overland Park, Kansas.No suites were available we were told that there was only ONE king size bed room left.No cart was available to take our luggage to room.

We were told that people hide them in their rooms overnight ! So we made several trips. This is worst mattress I ever saw ! Look at the "drop off" on the side of the mattress.

I would have rolled out of the bed !I couldn't believe LaQuinta would actually allow that in one of their rooms !

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at La Quinta Inn and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $104 and wants La Quinta Inn to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by La Quinta Inn hotel accommodation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with La Quinta Inn?

Comments

You have some valid concerns here BUT you cannot blame the hotel for other guests keeping the luggage carts in their room. It is simply impossible to call every room and ask the guests if they have it. We honestly are way too busy to do that.