Overland Park, Kansas
Featured Not resolved

We asked for a suite with a king size bed in Overland Park, Kansas.No suites were available we were told that there was only ONE king size bed room left.No cart was available to take our luggage to room.

We were told that people hide them in their rooms overnight ! So we made several trips. This is worst mattress I ever saw ! Look at the "drop off" on the side of the mattress.

I would have rolled out of the bed !I couldn't believe LaQuinta would actually allow that in one of their rooms !

Review about: Hotel Accommodation.

1.8
Quality of Food
Facilities and Services
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $104
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with La Quinta Inn?

Comments

You have some valid concerns here BUT you cannot blame the hotel for other guests keeping the luggage carts in their room. It is simply impossible to call every room and ask the guests if they have it. We honestly are way too busy to do that.

Embassy Suites By Hilton - Roaches at Embassy Suites Atlanta Buckhead Embassy Suites By Hilton "Reservation dates March 30 - April 2. Room 424. I arrived at 2:30am and no one was at the front desk, so I walked around looking for someone, and eventually..." Read more Royal Holiday Club - Royal Holiday? No. Royally Scammed? Yes. Royal Holiday Club "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..." Read more Westgate Resorts - Absolute worst hotel experience I have ever had Westgate Resorts "The word ‘resort’ is used very loosely here. We stayed July 10, 2016 – July 12, 2016. • TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE!! THIS PLACE DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR BUSINESS!! • Used Priceline for booking..." Read more Silverleaf Resorts - Where do I start? Silverleaf Resorts "I have been a Silverleaf Resort owner for over 20 years. Purchasing a Presidential with Endless Escape (paid top dollar). And ever since Holiday Inn Resorts took over it has..." Read more Ezbuy - Faulty item - collect, return and collect??? Ezbuy "Ezbuy delivered a spoiled drawer. Firstly, its bulky - yes i chose self collection to save on cost. Being asked to BRING BACK to the warehouse / collection point. Hello?..." Read more Spiritual Quest Rocks! Spiritual Quest "I first came across Spiritual Quest when Rick was working out of his garage some dozen years ago. It's been great to see the business grow over the years due..." Read more Onetravel - Terrible Service Onetravel "We requested a cancellation of one of our tickets in April. Because it was not cancelled within 24 hours, we would only receive about $200 from the refund for a..." Read more Rudelyns Sari Sari Store - Poor Packaging and Poor Service Rudelyns Sari Sari Store "I'm surprised that some people even got responses! I emailed on multiple occasions, and never even recieved 1 back. Due to this and the amount of time it was taking..." Read more