La Quinta Inn - Mattress Dangerous !
We asked for a suite with a king size bed in Overland Park, Kansas.No suites were available we were told that there was only ONE king size bed room left.No cart was available to take our luggage to room.
We were told that people hide them in their rooms overnight ! So we made several trips. This is worst mattress I ever saw ! Look at the "drop off" on the side of the mattress.
I would have rolled out of the bed !I couldn't believe LaQuinta would actually allow that in one of their rooms !
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Facilities and Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hotel Accommodation
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Angry consumer. After paying to stay for 30 days I've been staying at the extended stay America on 1031 pacific center Anaheim calif. After noticing..."
- "We are platinum members of Interval International. We had a deposit that we needed to use before July and a planned vacation to Nova Scotia. We used our exchange for..."
- "Welcome to The Lakeside Resort Shree Vilas, at Lake Pichola Eco Friendly Lakeside Resort in Udaipur Famous Lake Pichola is the main attraction of Udaipur, the maximum length and the breadth of the..."
- "I am currently in the process of taking the Meineke at 75th & Metcalf in OP, KS to court for damages that occurred during service work and fraud for selling..."
- "Where to begin.. Magee, MS.. First, I payed for express delivery on a next day delivery 8 am. The flowers were finally delivered at 10:15 am. Sorry, but that's..."
- "IF your Director did in fact "Cancel your Account" are you claiming without knowledge ? Maybe you should seek legal representation, that isn't allowed at any level of sales..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."