Raytown, Missouri

My daughter and I stayed at the LaQuinta hotel in Joplin late June 2015.On the first day we got there at 5:45am we slept until 12:30 check out was noon.

Related: La Quinta Inn - Charlottesville, VA

I called the front desk to extend our stay another day. As We went to the front desk I notice a gentleman vacuuming the hall way. We gobto the desk pay for our second day. We left the hotel and went to walmart.

We returnedbto the hotel and decide to go to the pool. My my daughter only stayed for an hour. I stayed longer. Now mind you i am on vacation, no worries, no hurrying just chilling pool side alone looking at the clouds.

All of the sudden three employees come to the outdoor pool. At first they act like they are looking out the fence. They all three turn around and look in my direction. I turn and look behind me to see what they are looking at there is no one there.

Then one of the guys says we need to make need to make sure you are a paying guest! That he already put three people out of the pool. I told him that I paid for my room. In did not have my key because my daughterbtook it when she returned to the room.

I felt like I was singled out because I was black. I said this to him. He then told me i could get out of the hotel. I told him i wanted my money back.

He said i will get you your money back. He literally ran to the front desk to check me out of the hotel. One of the employees that was vacuuming the hall way and saw us leave our room to go to the pool was with him when he put me out. I imediately returned to my room took a shower and went to my vehicle with my suit case.

My daughter and I went to the front desk to find out that 2 hours after checking in we were put out. One of the maids that was with him at the pool said that she was sorry.

I have never felt so violated and mistreated.I will never stay at this hotel again!

Review about: La Quinta Inn Joplin.

2.1
Facilities and Services
Quality of Food
Quality of Accommodation
PRODUCT OR SERVICE La Quinta Inn Room
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with La Quinta Inn?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.