Review about La Quinta Inn Joplin from Raytown, Missouri
My daughter and I stayed at the LaQuinta hotel in Joplin late June 2015.On the first day we got there at 5:45am we slept until 12:30 check out was noon.
I called the front desk to extend our stay another day. As We went to the front desk I notice a gentleman vacuuming the hall way. We gobto the desk pay for our second day. We left the hotel and went to walmart.
We returnedbto the hotel and decide to go to the pool. My my daughter only stayed for an hour. I stayed longer. Now mind you i am on vacation, no worries, no hurrying just chilling pool side alone looking at the clouds.
All of the sudden three employees come to the outdoor pool. At first they act like they are looking out the fence. They all three turn around and look in my direction. I turn and look behind me to see what they are looking at there is no one there.
Then one of the guys says we need to make need to make sure you are a paying guest! That he already put three people out of the pool. I told him that I paid for my room. In did not have my key because my daughterbtook it when she returned to the room.
I felt like I was singled out because I was black. I said this to him. He then told me i could get out of the hotel. I told him i wanted my money back.
He said i will get you your money back. He literally ran to the front desk to check me out of the hotel. One of the employees that was vacuuming the hall way and saw us leave our room to go to the pool was with him when he put me out. I imediately returned to my room took a shower and went to my vehicle with my suit case.
My daughter and I went to the front desk to find out that 2 hours after checking in we were put out. One of the maids that was with him at the pool said that she was sorry.
I have never felt so violated and mistreated.I will never stay at this hotel again!
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Facilities and Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- La Quinta Inn Joplin
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "I made a reservation through a trust account, securing a room for approximately 14 days. I left after 3 days with a headache and upset stomach, possibly caused by a..."
- "We asked for a suite with a king size bed in Overland Park, Kansas. No suites were available we were told that there was only ONE king size bed..."
- "I travel a lot for business, I am away from home non stop, always on flights and in hotels. I use Priceline, and Orbitz quite often. A friend referred me..."
- "Drove up to the drive thru after work at 12:30am and this is what I find...are you kidding me? Then some ghetto dude in the parking lot says "heyyyyy girl"...."
- "This company is a SCAM!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING. I ordered $44.00 flowers to be delivered they charged me $109.00 I called never spoke to a person and the..."
- "I received a Mother's Day bouquet today from my son in AZ. The Rose petals had brown edges and the fill flowers were a brown, rotted slime about 1/3 of..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."