Not resolved
1 comment

I called the LaQuinta.I found out it was due to the microwave burning out.

I had heated a bagel and it burned. We opened the window to let the smell out. We were there for quite awhile before we left and we never smelled any smoke. There was a smoke alarm but the alarm never went off so there couldn't have been much smoke or the alarm doesn't work.

I have burned things in my microwave at home and it never quit working. The smoke did not run us out of the room and was not uncomfortable to breathe or anything. Didn't seem to be any damage when we left. I did not know the microwave had quit.

I was charged $100 for that.

My family and I have stayed at La Quinta for several years and loved it and never had a bad experience.Because of this and the rudeness of the Manager when I called about it, my family will never stay at a La Quinta again unless this charge is taken off my card.

Sherry Abbott

Review about: La Quinta Inn Room.

Monetary Loss: $100.

Had an Experience with La Quinta Inn?

Write a review

Comments

Terms of Service
Post Comment
Cancel
Anonymous
#743012

Dispute the charge with your credit card bank. If it was a debit card, I do not know how it works.

You May Also Like